We have opportunities for you in the following areas:
If you don’t see your dream job above but think you have the skills we are looking for, let us know. We are always on the look out for experts to join our international team. If you think you can help us create beautiful parts and products send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Specialist
Job posted on: 28 June 2016
Star seeks to improve growth and customer engagement through implementing excellent social media and digital marketing strategies. Based in our China office in Zhongshan city, the Social Media Specialist will be responsible for organizing and executing all social media activities in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Your Role and Goals
The Social Media Specialist will work closely with the marketing team to grow Star’s presence on all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+. As well as managing our various media accounts you will be proactive in researching other potential digital platforms and testing the success of each marketing campaign. To be successful in this role you need to be an excellent communicator with a creative and imaginative flair. Your primary goal is to take our social media strategy to a new level with a focus on audience growth and user engagement.
Star Prototype is an equal opportunity employer providing an excellent compensation and benefits package. We encourage training and reward those who produce results. Contact us for more details about how you can join our team.
- Manage all social media activities
- Research digital marketing opportunities for Star Prototype
- Implement and manage digital marketing strategies to increase website traffic and SEO
- Support the marketing team with creative ideas to obtain more enquiries and website traffic
- Implement strategies to support the sales team through social media platforms
- Work with the marketing team to implement consistent branding across the organization
- Test and track digital marketing activities
- Cooperate with the marketing team to ensure online and offline promotions are synchronized
- Support the marketing team with SEO efforts
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within the marketing industry
- Experience in running online marketing activities and managing social media platforms
- Native English speaker
- Knowledge of image processing software (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred)
- Proficiency in MS office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative individual with a customer focused attitude
- Excellent team work and intercultural communication skills
Business Development Manager
Job posted on: 20 June 2016
As a foreign-owned rapid prototyping service established in Asia, Star Prototype consistently outperforms its competition with a unique combination of state-of-the-art facilities using Western management “best practices” and benefitting from local cost savings. Combining the best traditional and additive manufacturing technologies, STAR is growing rapidly and looking to expand its market with Business Development Managers in the following territories:
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
Your Role and Goals
You will represent Star Prototype in Sales for the full range of products and services offered by STAR. Your primary focus will be on generating new business, but you will also be expected to serve existing clients by staying in close contact with them and our China-based project engineers. You will be expected to aggressively pursue new leads, and to stay abreast of the latest developments in the rapid prototyping and 3D manufacturing industry.
Star Prototype is an equal opportunity employer providing an excellent compensation and benefits package. We encourage cross training and reward those who produce results. Contact us for more details about how you can join our team!
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of ten (at minimum) primary and active contracts, with multiple secondary contracts
- Immediate follow-through on all sales inquiries and RFQs
- Work closely with China costing / management team, share all information about inquiries, call logs, databases, etc.
- Regular travel to visit with clients a must
- Represent STAR at trade shows, conventions, etc.
- Work with the China factory to arrange for customer visits
- Follow order production and delivery status, ensure customer’s complete satisfaction
- Occasional travel to China expected
- 2-5 years experience in engineering, production or product development
- Experience in rapid prototyping, 3D printing and/or traditional manufacturing (die casting, injection molding, CNC machining, etc.) is a plus
- Independent, proactive and highly motivated
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to travel frequently
- Degree in engineering or technical discipline