Job posted on: 27th January 2015
Company Culture and Working Environment
Start working for one of the fastest growing prototyping and production companies in Asia. You will be working for a wholly owned British company operating in Zhongshan, China – just 1.5h away from Hong Kong. The factory and office buildings outperform western prototyping houses with its state-of-the-art-machinery and its often unequaled cleanliness. Currently we employ about 180 employees of which 10 are from the UK, US, Germany and Singapore. The city of Zhongshan is clean, safe, modern and growing rapidly, offering a wide choice of sport and social activities as well as great travel opportunities across Asia.
Please contact us today if you are interested.
Your Role and Goals
As Star Prototype’s marketing manager your goal is to organize, manage, and oversee the entire marketing operation from China. You will plan and execute all marketing activities with two marketing assistants. Under your management will be a complex Google Adwords campaign which is already operational as well as a state-of-the-art website. The end goal is to create a healthy amount of new leads that will help Star Prototype grow at its already rapid pace.
We’d be pleased to receive your resume via E-Mail alongside a short letter of motivation.
The following areas will be under your supervision and management:
- Creation of new marketing content including pictures and videos
- Distribution of content across multiple platforms
- Improvement of Google Adword Campaigns
- Development of Star Prototype’s Website
- Creation of marketing collateral such as brochures etc.
- Organization of the department and financial monitoring
- Action temporary marketing activities such as mailshots
- 3 years experience in marketing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge in Google Adwords Advertising
- Advanced Knowledge in image processing software (Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Basic knowledge in video processing software (i.e. Final Cut Pro X)
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Basic Knowledge in Web-Design